What is NK LiNK for OSX
This version of LiNK for MAC/OSX is no longer actively supported and requires our Bluetooth dongle to connect which we are no longer providing with each purchase. Instead we would highly recommend using our NK LiNK Logbook app for Android or iOS which does not require any additional accessories.
Note: This program is only compatible with Mac OS X 10.11 or higher.
Join the discussion on our "Get More SpeedCoach" Facebook Group!
What can you do with LiNK for OSX?
- Wirelessly transfer "just go" and workout interval data to Mac for viewing and storage.
- Export data to charting and analysis programs, such as Excel, via CSV.
- Export data to FIT file format to enable transfer to third-party websites, such as Endomondo, Strava and any FIT-compatible site. These sites enable you to view your workout or race on detailed maps, share your results with friends or coaches, and even compare your results with others.
To view sample "Just Go" and Workout data files please see below
Note: FIT files need to be opened through a third-party sites such as Endomondo or Strava.
Latest Firmware Update:
Information on past firmware updates.
Please note: For up to date firmware you only need to install the most recent firmware update
Steps for updating your SpeedCoach unit:
- Open LiNK and click the "Help" tab. Select "Update Your SpeedCoach" and click on the URL listed in Step 1.
- Run/install the executable file to load the new firmware files to your computer.
- Set the SpeedCoach unit in "Data LiNK Mode." Once in Data LiNK mode, your unit will appear in the LiNK application. Select your unit and you will be notified that a new update is available. Click "Yes" to update.
For a visual of these steps, see below.
We have created in-depth videos to walk you through each step required to install LiNK, install the wireless data transfer dongle, update your SpeedCoach, and begin using LiNK. We strongly recommend you watch all five of these videos before beginning the process!
1. How to Download and Install LiNK for OS X:
2. How to Update your Firmware with LiNK for OS X:
3. How to Export and Review Data in LiNK for OS X:
4. How to Upgrade your SpeedCoach GPS Unit for OS X: